- I don’t like speaking over the phone: It took me a while to get used to talking over the phone few years back when I reunited with my best friend. She would call me thousand times a day and I would just text not because I did not want to, but I just was not a phone person. I preferred texting to talking over the phone up until I got hooked listening to all the stories I missed out when I left home, Eritrea. Now, if you see me on the phone for a long period of time, it is most likely with Mims or someone who has an addictive voice. LOL.
- Pregnancy scares the heck out of me: One of the most beautiful things to experience and especially as a woman! However, the thought of just carrying a whole human-being on my womb is terrific! There were times when I believed and decided that I won’t have one, also because of other reasons that I am not open about as yet. But, wow… What faith cannot do!! One day, God willing.
- I function better at night than in the morning: Man, only if I could insert an emoji that would describe my feelings about this! I am still trying to be a morning person but I think that I generally am more of a night person. I am efficient during the night especially when it comes to studying and writing.
- I come across as a serious type: The first thing I get from people when they first look at me is that I seem too serious and that I would just would not converse with anyone. Then, their view of you completely changes when they get to know you… SURPRISE!!! “Oh, Saron you are not like what your face says you are”, and then boom my friendliness is sometimes taken as a serious flirt lol…still in the process of knowing myself though. It is sometimes exhausting because it requires you to explain yourself at times but it is fun because you get to know yourself on a much deeper level while you might also find yourself confused. If you you know what I am talking about, enjoy the ride. LOL.
- I do not drink milk: I still do not know how people like the taste of milk. Growing up, my family used to force me to drink milk until I felt like puking. You know you cannot say no to your African parents right and especially when it comes to eating food and consuming proper nutrients. I kept up with that for as long as I can remember. Thankfully, there are plenty of substitute for milk now.
- I laugh out loud until you can hear me scream: Bruh, can you keep it down is what I get from my family when I laugh out loud. It is challenging to keep it down… haha. If I am not faking my laughter for whatever reason, I have little random screams in between my laughs and it could off as annoying but hey let me be me. Lol, laughter is the best medicine!
What are somethings that people may not know about you?
Thanks for reading!
Till next time
Love & Blessings