Alexa… block his number please!

What healing process means to me…

The meaning of healing process might differ to people, but to me personally is to continue choose to be led by God’s decisions rather than mine. He is the only constant, and whatever “obstacles” I may even face in the future, I know in my deepest heart that he had, is and will always protect me, get me through “difficult times” and put me in the best places that I HAVE NEVER BEEN EXPOSED TO YET. I am also a true witness of God’s goodness because he used my “so difficult times of my life- the break up” to keep me writing on my diary which then gave me the idea of starting a writing blog. Not that I never thought of it, but the times I started writing few years back, I did not know what to actually write. However, through the wisdom God allowed me to see, I am able to comprehend and always have somethings to write on. This is truly a God given gift to me. I want to use this opportunity to also thank God for seeing beyond what I saw and for having me and my ex broken up. It was indeed a breakup in disguise. I DID DODGE A BULLET IN REMOVING TOXICITY FROM MY LIFE.

me at the park enjoying summer.
Masks and Meditation
Gym and Music!
The green book is- Life of Faith by POPE SHENOUDA. Thanks to my girl Jenicho for it!
These book mainly helped me shift my understanding of my ” Why’s”.

Being single and all for a year, I AM LOVING IT, YOU GUYS. I had always believed in the saying of “everything happens for a reason”. So profound to this day in every aspect of my life. My blog is also making me connect with different people around the world which I am enjoying talking to.

Thank you also Mama and Snitey for making me realize things through your loss. I feel your spirit every single day. Among other things, Mama taught me to stay honest and kind at all times while Snitey taught me to always stay thankful and trust God more. Snitey always led her life by the principle of “Live, Love, Laughter”. Since those are pretty applicable in relation to this story, I want to take the time to thank them and that whatever I write here is to always honour and shed light on them.

Using the opportunity to give my self a shout out for being a truly amazing black independent woman who continues to learn how to love herself and others.

Happy Black History month to all my people!

And, YES to staying single until we know ourselves better.

I LOVE ME VERY MUCH.

I HOPE YOU LOVE AND TAKE CARE OF YOUR SELF AS WELL.

Thank you for reading!

Till next time

Love & Blessings

XoXo

10 Comments Add yours

1. Juju says:

This is beyond beautiful Saricho, you are very brave to go thorough all of that and only be positive with your self and the faith of God. Keep it coming xo ❤️

2. joanaschulze says:

Liked by 1 person

1. lilydope says:

Thank you for the encouragement JU beautiful 🙂

2. lilydope says:

Thank you so much for reading!

3. Gual asmara asmarino says:

” once you start to speak about what has let you down , you are totally healed &only few people step to that ”
    You are totally amazing &such a strong lady. Keep chasing your dreams & focus on the goals that matters. What is meant for you will always be yours. ❤keep shinning

1. lilydope says:

Wow. Thank you so much :))) What is meant FOR US shall come on its own right time!

4. msmergia says:

Saroniye my love,
    You have no idea what reading this post meant to me. Sharing the most raw parts of our stories frees us and those who read it. Your story encouraged me to become bold enough to want to share my
    Own similar experience soon. Thank you for being courageous enough to be vulnerable, you exude strength in ever sentence of what you shared. I’m proud of the woman you’re becoming, proud of how you showcase your scars with your head up knowing that others others will be able to have better experiences because you refused to cover it up!

I love you, I look forward to walking alongside you in this journey called life, I’ll be here in your cheerleading squad, better things are ahead….keep on speaking life little sis ❤️

5. lilydope says:

You are one of my favourite role models. I feel very honoured reading your message. Love you so much!

6. Hanuchi says:

Sarona am very amazed by ur story and the thoughtful words u put on…well the same story happens to alot girls…but the best relationship in their destiny is yet to come because God see the the pure and broken heart.thank u for sharing this for the whole world.love u

Liked by 1 person

1. lilydope says:

Ah wow, thank you for reading and the encouragement doll! I reiterate… God is good all the time! Thanks for the reminder lovely! With lots of love on your way, xoxo.